28 February 2008

Crazy Shopping Devil


See...Nicey thingy...Its a super duper huge lion head...
Its really huge...and we human seems to be very tiny compare to it...
~LOLZ~

Wow..the crazy shopping devil..Posing funny lar..

See..people walking here n there, finding for the best shot for themselves..


Yeah...my fun flops...
Me always like to buy shoes...although i have more than 11 pairs of shoe now..
Just can't stop buying shoes...kekekekke~~
~Shoecaholic~

Found this in Berjaya Times Square..
Just a little stall..forget which level d..
Just that i was so lucky that day...and found this cutie..
Yeah..my banana peel

How colourful is my sandals..
All those colourful polca dots..
I just like it! Love it..appreciate it!

Red devil for the only devil---> ME
Bought this in MAlacca..
Quite nice...but don't know when can i use it..
*wondering*

A baby MILO tee..not for me..but for my another half..
Nicey man...

See those glitter glitter stuffs?
I love that...i love glittering thingy...
It is just so nice...that i can't stop myself from buying it..

Another angle to view this GOLD
Ran to Sungai Wang..but at last back to Times Square to buy this..
So tired..some more forget in which shop that i first saw this..
Keke..
*sigh* at last i saw it!!!! On top of the world that time..

Wow..devil sign for a devil!!
Nice? A love eye..like me..half love half normal..(dunno what is that act, juz simply crap)

Hehe...saw the round thingy at the chin there?
Thinking of having one on my chin..hhehe...
But scared of pain...pain...pain...

Overall view of my devil shirt!

Wow..Famous Amos
Mummy's favourite...but this time, i bought it for myself..keke
Super exoensive man...
[RM 8.** for 100gram ]
really delicious...can't stop eating..so now..sick d..

No comments: