01 March 2008

Shit like night...Candy like night

Animal...

Why do this to me? I didn't disturb you, i didn't say anything, i treat like nothing happened, why at last you do this to me? If so resists to accompany me back, just tell, just say it out, don't show me such childish act. I am still a human, i have feelings, and i will sometimes go beyond me myself. Sometimes i just can'tstop myself from doing something foolish, or say something foolish. I have the limit, and sometimes, things just happened exceeding the limit that i have.
Treat me like i am invisible, how good you are. Treat me like rubbish, how wonderful you are.
Treat me like this in front of all my friends...as if i have no value.
How good you are...really...

Change topic...

Thanks to my friends, still telling jokes to cheer me up, stop me from doing stupid stuffs, stop me from thinking nonsense. I wonder why i din realise that they are so good before. They just accompany me till 4.30am in the morning. Accompany me yamcha, play basketball together, chat together, telling each other stories, console me...
Feel so sorry for acting so childishly....
At least i still have friends, friends that will always stay beside you when you really in need of someone to hold on. It is better than have many many friends, that end up nothing, end up don't have anyone when you need them. IT is such stupid...

No comments: