29 August 2008

BHM...nearly missed it..

Just finish my BHM...

Haiz...so sad...cause i am so STUPID...

Nearly missed the exam..

I thought the exam is 8pm till 9.30 pm, venue is Main Hall...

And i thought there is still class for BHM at 5.30pm till 6.30pm..

Silly me...when i reached B2, there were beta students inside, learning Thermodynamics I, and i thought maybe it is still early....

Mana tau...

Things become weird when Miss Chin didn't appear..

She always come to the class so damm early...and stand there...omg..

Then today...she was late...

Without hesitation, pick up the phone and rang up CJ

" CJ, today no class ar? Why Miss Chin not here de? " kerlyy

" Har, i thought today no class ?" CJ

" No class, y leh? " Kerlyy

" Got exam still gt class meh? " CJ

" I thought exam at 8pm, now still early wor..no class? " Kerlyy

" Har? Exam at 6pm le.." CJ

" Omg..6pm..where is the venue? " Kerlyy

" Exam hall lo.." CJ

" EM 219 on the left, EM 220 on the right " CJ

" oh ok..thanks thanks.." Kerlyy

Then hang up the phone...sienz..

Havent finish reading my notes...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

End up...Margin of safety dunno how to do...

Sien diao d...

No comments: