06 August 2008

Happy + Sad = Sappy

Went for an interview session with Yap yesterday...

Hmmm..Banking and Finance is not the type of course that suites me..

I like things to be in detail...and it is only surface...

When i interview people, i want to know everything!!! Keke...

I don't like to talk about just the surface of something...sigh!

The fun part is coming up...

Next up, we went to a shopping complex that i used to go last time...

Nothing special there...

Except the food over there...

My favourite food is still there...

Asam + Lemak = Asam lemak laksa

Eat...eat...eat...= big fat girl!

Next, went to Alor Star Mall...

Bought one pants in Gio..

The type that i used to wear at home...

Nice nice nice...

AHa~ I also stop by at the living cabin...

Discounts over here and there...

Saw big bear bear again...

Started to cry again...

The bear now have 70% discounts...

Someone promise to buy me a big big big super big bear bear....

But...excuses are given to me...

" Why not you come to my place...then i buy for u lar..."

" The bear so big, how m i goin to take back for u? "

" The bear need to sit on one sit in the bus...i no money lo..."

" I got promise u to give u bear bear ar? When? Got meh?? "

" Want the bear bear ar, then control ur anger lo! "

" After u can control ur anger, then only u ask for bear bear from me..."

Sigh T.T

I wonder what excusesw he will give me next time...

I really wonder...



No comments: