21 December 2008

Dearest dad...

Papa reached Malacca- Ixora Apartment at 6 something in the morning...

But he wake me up at 7....and he actually waited for me jz to let me sleep more...

I cried and cried last night...its my fault to cause him travel so far from Kedah to Malacca just to have a look at me...jz to see am i in a good condition....papa...i sayang you...~

Went to have Dimsum, we chatted all the way to dimsum...and i can feel that he is worried about me...a girl that never complain anything about studies to him will suddenly called him and cried to him, telling him that she is facing problem in studies...

To him, i am always a tough girl, i never complain about anything, just sometimes about some silly things...bt not in studies...

Okay, back to the story...

After dimsum, he went to Sukimasese's room to take bath...sigh...

Silly Ixora...sigh....

Later, we went to Dataran Pahlawan...and he bought me 1 long pants, 1 cuttie shirt, and 1 checked shorts...and 1 jeans and T-shirt for himself~

We walked and walked and walked.....i am tired, and so do him...

We even walked to Jonker Street for a bowl of cendul and ais kacang...haha!

The taste of gula malacca is superb..and papa like it so much~ Muahahahaaha^^

Went back at 4 something...and off we go for dinner at 6 in the evening..

We talked and talked and talked...

Papa talked about how he managed to graduate...and how tough of the life he had been through last time...He even talked about how he feels when he first sent me here...

I realise that he sometimes blamed himself for sending me here, without considering about my interest and if i am willing to come here...

But i told him that...he did a correct choice...i never blame him for sending me here, and i din feel regret of choosing this subject...really..

I will love him because he loves me so much....hehe^^

He did everything for me...choosing the best for me...and care so much for me...and even help to solve the troubles i caused everytime...

Thanks papa...for everything~ Miss you and love you forever~


1 comment:

Jamaica Khain said...

niahniah~~~~
so gan ren o???
haha~~~