03 July 2010

What a wonderful night..


Went for The Legend of Ip Man just now. It was the 2nd time i watched that, but still it is as exciting as previous.

Today's outing was fun! I laughed a lot, and i found myself uber unusual today! A friend came back from cyber, going out with a bunch of friends are always fun! This safes me from rotting in the room. But, there is always a but, i'm alone in my house, Yap went to KL, the others were back in hometown. This is so NICE.

This is me and Hui Chyi, the bestie since secondary school. She is a UBER cool girl, and she laughs a lot !!
Pardon me for cam-whoring in the toilet while waiting for Hui Chyi. **teehee**
Till then ...

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...purposely visit ur blog to give some support and I accidentally saw my photo here! XD

Kerlyy said...

LOL...How come you know my blog add??

Anonymous said...

hahaha...based on instinct...I follow my heart to come to "SILENCE TO HEART" LOL!

Kerlyy said...

Instinct wor.... Great. Visit my blog regularly, and you will see ur pics here..