13 May 2012

Love, perhaps?

When i started to believe in love again... 

Meeting you is what makes me believe in love again...

I never realise that i can still love, will my full heart.. 

I give you the best in me, as you bring out the best in me. 

Distance, is nothing to me. When there's love, distance means nothing. 

I once believe that this will work out, until a point that you changed everything in a single day. 

I never asked for anything, never.. All i want is you to fight for me, at least do something to defend me. 

You said you love, but you never try to fight for it! You left me alone, fighting in this clueless world.. 

I feel exhausted..I'm tired of covering up my sadness, i'm tired of pretending that i'm alright. 

You pulled me back when i wanted to go.. You will never know how much courage that i've gathered to say goodbye.. I've never want to say goodbye, never want to leave this relationship. 

When i've decided to stay back, i expect some honesty.. You pulled me back from the cliff, but you left me alone there.. 

I'm facing everything, on my own..everyday. 

I need a shoulder to lean on, i need a chest for me to cry, i need a hand to pull me up when i fall, just fight for me at least... 

All this while, i keep everything to myself.. Never wanted anyone to get worried, i've always put a smile on my face, i cheer people up, i cheer you up. 

Where are you when i needed you the most? 

- Maybe - 
 


No comments: