04 January 2008

Exam over...HURRAY!!!!!!

Hurray!!!! Exam is finally over....

Feel so relief..but also still some pressure in me...
Short trimester, everything is in a rush, everybody seems to be rushing here and there, rushing againts the due date of assignment submission and homework submission....

Learn some new stuff in only 2 months!!! Cool~

I preffer short trimester, because i take lesser subjects...lesser pressure.
Won't fell that tension during the exam period...

Although there are some question that i can't do in the exam...but what to do???
I have already submit the exam sheet...everything is over...no correction..no extra time...no second chance...
Its ok...i have did my best in the exam...
Gambatte chubby....

Before i forget...thanks dear...for accompany me study until late late...
Teach me what i 'forget'...
Thanks for being so patient....not so hot tempered like before...thanks!!!

Thanks for the praying from mummy and papa...
Thanks...for all those sacrifice...
I really appreciate all those....really..
Miss you all so much!!!!
I can't wait to go back now!!!!
I miss my home...
I miss my family!!!!!

No comments: