04 January 2008

Goodbye 2007 ; Welcome 2008~

Well..
First of all, Happy New Year...2008!!!

Everyone is enjoying the countdown out there...pity me..have to study...*sigh*
It seems to me that there is nothing special except something worst...i am now one year older..

I hate this!!!! Can i remain my '..' years old?
Ooh no..so desperate now!!!!

So many things happened in 2007...bad year...
Think back, i had learn many things that make me grown up...thanks for the bitter sweet experience...The year full of joyness and also sadness...
I appreciate all those moments!!!

Went through so many things, learned so many stuffs, learned how to manage myself, learned how to forgive other people, learn how to be a better girlfriend...

It is not easy to live alone...feel so lonely when night falls, feel so lonely when you are alone in the room, feel like you are fate to be alone, where nobody will care about you...
I want some extra joyness in my life!!!!!

Learn to be yourself...
Learn how to love yourself...
Learn how to love the people around you...
Learn how to make the people around you happy....

I am still in the process of learning all this...
Keep on learning, i won't give up!!!

Dear always give me strength to walk through all the challenges, cheer me up when i am down...
scold me when i refuse to love myself...

2008 is here for me...
I am sure that the miracle is there...
I am sure that if i din give up, there is still hope...

Miracle...waiting for you~

No comments: