09 March 2008

Exam...exam...

Today..working so hard on memorising the formulars...

So hard lar...

And also lots...lots...lots...of formulars, complicated things..


******************************************************

Had my dinner with him today...so happy!!!!! ^.~

Oh ya..forget about something super important!!!

Just reload RM 100 into my phone...

First time reload so much..cause celcom is having promotion now...

RM 100, free RM 50..

So..there is RM 15+.++ in my credit now..yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Same to my dear oso..heahahahaha...so funny n crazy...find shop here n there, just to reload phone, get the bonus...

After that, went to library d...

Forget to bring my jacket...damm cold inside, n raining heavily!!!!!

Gosh...really super duper cold...

Suddenly, heard something coming out from his mouth...

"不习惯没有人问我问题..."

Hmmmm...din study together for more than 1 month d..

I guess you realise that it is quiet without me hah..no one keep asking you question, asking you for the solution, asking this n that...

At last, you can have peaceful life...without me bothering you...

Really sad sometimes...am i that bad???

Hmm..just forget abut it! I will ask you questions when it comes to something i don't know how to solve...kekekekek

Gambatte dear!!!!

No comments: