07 December 2008

I am craving for it....

Went to watch Twilight just now...
And guess what, the movie was just too nice that it catches my heart...
This was the first movie to make me think twice about what had just happened in my life...
The story might be a little unrealistic....
For me, the love between Bella and Edward is always the love that i craving for...
The protection that Edward is giving to Bella...
How i wish that someone do protect me in such that way...
I won't care so much, even he is a vampire...
Love includes trust between two people....
You won't hurt or you won't let the person you love in danger...or harm by anyone...
I once fall in love with a person....
and he make me feel secure whenever i am with him...
the feeling of being safe surrounded me whenever i was with him...
I have faith in him...i do trust him with the full of my heart...like how Bella trusted Edward, even he is a vampire...
Faith is one of the reason that make me still so in love with him till now...
How i wish there will be a person that will protect me, love me, care about me, cherish me, like how Edward and Bella do...
Cherish the person who loves you....

No comments: