04 December 2008

What tittle should i put...

I am tired...of everything...

I am really tired...

You have changed me....a lot...

I am not the one before...

You have changed me, into the person that can't go back to the old self anymore...

You have changed me into be a materialistic person...

You are selfish...

You always wanted me to be the person with the characteristic that you like...

You force me to change to a different person...

You are so selfish...

I tend to keep my things, my feelings to myself...since you are not there anymore to listen to me..

I choose to keep it to myself...

But you always force me to tell you!

And everytime your reaction will be the same everytime you listen to what i told you...

You tend to find my fault...according to you, everything happened because of my fault..

Everything is not reasons...they are facts...and it is undeniable..

To you, am i always the person who will always argue with you?

To you, am i the person who will always make you feel angry...

To you, be together with me will only bring sadness, angryness to you...

To you, i am always the one who spoil your mood, make you feel headache bout...

I am always a spoiler to you...cause i tend to spoil your everything...

And you must be thinking that meeting with me this type of person, is the worst thing that happens in your life, isn't it..

I am tired....



No comments: