05 August 2010

A list that never ends...


I have so many thoughts in my mind currently. $$$ mali mali..

1. I have the SUPER URGE to dye my hair, again! It looks so dull now....me no likey =(

2. I seriously in thirst of ballet flats. Thought of buying the red one yesterday, but HELL they didn't have it anymore. FML !!!! I guess im going for a ballet flats hunt in a few days time *Wheeeeeeee**

3. It's all about BAGS. Why lar girls just couldn't stop themselves from buying bags and heels?
Bags Bags Bags puhleassssse come to mieee

4. I think im so lack of clothes. How come liddat one? Hui Chyi, i need some shopping with you...

5. For the first time i feel like buying cosmetics. THis is so not me XD ..

6. I WANT TO BLING MY DSLR ! *shout out loud ****

( I'm still thinking of stuffs to be added into this list )

Okay, that's all for now. Gotta run.

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Hui Chyi said...

Ur clothes are just more than enough buddy!!

Hui Chyi said...

ehh..the date and time in ur blog not accurate one...2day ady 30th lo, it states 29th August..

Kerlyy said...

Har? the date and time in my blog? Really? Wait i check...

My clothes.....haha...still gt many new clothes...sigh...dunno when can i wear them