08 August 2010

The star..

Dear diary,

Is it possible that 2 people who doesn't know each other, but have some similarities, and eventually developed some chemistry between 'em ?

Well, someone catches my attention lately...
The someone makes me feel like glue-ing myself on the chair, doing nothing but facebook-ing and msn for the whole day. We don't know each other, but somehow, we have mutual friends. I came across this someone when i was looking at my friend's pichas one day. After some clicking, i saw this someone. At first, this someone seems to be just a normal one. But after a few more clicking, i found out that this someone is unusual, in the sense of the usualness. This someone immediately catches my attention... Sigh, i feel that im so silly.

I can't take this someone away from my thoughts, and eventually i try so hard to distract myself from thinking about the someone. I went to the botanical garden, i cycled with my friends, i laughed so loud when i cycled, i shouted, and i act just like a hyperactive kid. STUPID!

I used to laugh at my ex-roomate when she came across a guy that she likes. I laughed at her when she was so into that guy, i laughed at her when she asked me what to say to that guy, and i laughed at her when she looked at the guy's picture. Slap myself for laughing at her...im in her shoes now...

Dear diary, what should i do?


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments: